Congratulations goes out to the lady Tigers for being District Runners up for the third straight year! The top 4 in each event will be advancing to the Regional Tournament next Wednesday. The lady Tigers that competed on Friday were:
1) Cierra Latronica in the 100 meter with a time of 13.38 placing 4th and advancing to the Regional tournament
2) Anna Ohlin in the 100 meter with a time of 13.75 placing 7th.
3) 4×200- A. Ohlin, Haley LaMorticella, Shantel Springer, C. Latronica placing 3rd with a time of 1:52 and advancing next Wednesday
4) 1600- Brooke O’Donnell placing 9th with a time of 6:27
5) Kylie Kosek in the 400 meter placing 8th with a time of 1:06.78
6) 4×100- A. Ohlin, H. LaMorticella, S. Springer, C. Latronica placing 2nd with a time of 51.60 and advancing next week
7) Anna Ohlin in the 300 hurdles placing 2nd with a time of 48.07 and advancing next week
8) Cierra Latronica in the 200 meter placing 3rd with a time of 27.08 and advancing next week
9) 4×400- Samantha Smith, Macy Centofanti, Julianna Sandine, Kylie Kosek placing 6th with a time of 4:32
10) Shantel Springer in the long jump with a jump of 15’10” placing 2nd and advancing next week. Kylie Kosek jumping 14’5″ placing 7th.
11) Jenna Hatton in the disc throwing 97’1″ and placing 7th. Gianna Santangelo throwing 80′.
Congratulations to all and good luck next week!